Our beloved annual event — bring YOUR beloved!
Valentine’s Day 2023 with Tiny Dynamite
Feb. 11 at 6:30, Feb. 12* at 5:00, and Feb. 14 at 6:30 — $25 per person
*Wheelchair accessible performance
February 12 at 2:00 — Afternoon Tea Matinee — $45 per person
at 244 S. 3rd St. in Philadelphia
Directed by Liv Hershey
Conceived by Liv Hershey, Kathryn MacMillan, Sara Outing & Meghan Winch
Featuring Andrew Criss, Brittany Onukwugha, David Pica & Satchel Williams
Honorary Producer Carol Beam
Looking for a high-spirited and light-hearted way to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Join us for good times and big laughs with our beloved annual Valentine’s Day performance. It’s an all-new collection of funny stories, romantic poetry, and tales of modern love — the good, the bad, and the hilarious. Each in-person ticket includes the show, a beverage (including hot chocolate — spiked or not), and a slice of pizza in the evening or tea-time treats in the afternoon*. Perfect for couples, singles, and friends’ night out!
*Our tea-time matinee on Sunday 2/12 will feature a box from A Taste of Britain, including scones, finger sandwiches, and more! Our evening shows come the return of our traditional slice of pizza.
We will have a wheelchair-accessible performance on Sunday 2/12 at 5:00pm that will take place entirely on the first floor. The other shows will take place on the house’s second floor, requiring a flight of stairs. There are steps up into the house; there will be a ramp available. As this is an historic house, the restroom is not ADA compliant.
Please let us know in the provided space when purchasing your tickets if you require accessibility accommodations.
- To protect our audiences and artists, proof of full vaccination will be required at time of entry, including one booster for those eligible to receive one. Please bring your vaccine card or a clear picture of it and your ID.
- We will have a COVID-19 compliance officer on site to ensure we meet the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Per CDC guidelines regarding events in areas with high transmission, as Philadelphia is experiencing, we are currently requiring that masks be worn when not eating or drinking; if conditions change, the masking requirement may be relaxed. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
- Capacity will be limited.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, have come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are uncomfortable joining us in person, please stay home for your health and that of our audiences and performers. Contact us for an exchange or refund.
- As the pandemic continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring all updates, and our policies may evolve accordingly. We will share any updates about policy or procedure here, and will notify attendees via email.
The Powel House
244 S 3rd St
This event will take place inside the historic Powel House.
Never Miss a Beat: