Our beloved annual event — bring YOUR beloved!
Valentine’s Day 2023 with Tiny Dynamite
Saturday Feb. 11, Sunday Feb. 12, and Tuesday Feb. 14
at 244 S. 3rd St. in Philadelphia
Conceived by Kathryn MacMillan and Meghan Winch
Looking for an extra cheesy night out to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Join us for good times and big laughs with our beloved annual Valentine’s Day performance. It’s an all-new collection of funny stories, romantic poetry, and tales of modern love — the good, the bad, and the hilarious. Each in-person ticket includes the show, a beverage (including hot chocolate — spiked or not), and a snack. Perfect for couples, singles, and friends’ night out!
There are steps up into the house; there will be a ramp available. As this is an historic house, the restroom is not ADA compliant. Please let us know in the provided space when purchasing your tickets if you require accessibility accommodations.
- To protect our audiences and artists, proof of full vaccination will be required at time of entry, including one booster for those eligible to receive one. Please bring your vaccine card or a clear picture of it and your ID.
- We will have a COVID-19 compliance officer on site to ensure we meet the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Per CDC guidelines regarding events in areas with high transmission, as Philadelphia is experiencing, we are currently requiring that masks be worn when not eating or drinking; if conditions change, the masking requirement may be relaxed. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
- Capacity will be limited.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, have come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are uncomfortable joining us in person, please stay home for your health and that of our audiences and performers. Contact us for an exchange or refund.
- As the pandemic continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring all updates, and our policies may evolve accordingly. We will share any updates about policy or procedure here, and will notify attendees via email.
The Powel House
244 S 3rd St
This event will take place inside the historic Powel House.
Never Miss a Beat: