Last year’s hit pop-up becomes an annual event!
Oktoberfest with Tiny Dynamite
Friday, Sep. 30 – Sunday, Oct. 2
Physick House Garden
at 321 S. 4th St. in Philadelphia
Directed by Kathryn MacMillan
Conceived by Kathryn MacMillan and Meghan Winch
Featuring Andrew Criss, Chris Kilcullen, Donovan Lockett, Brittany Onukwugha, and Satchel Williams
Join us in the beautiful Physick House garden for a tented celebration of all things autumn, with some of Philly’s favorite actors performing all-new comic scenes, short stories, and jokes about the magic of fall. We’ve gathered up some Halloween themes, too: spectral encounters, funny Halloween tweets, and an homage to spooky icons, from Count Dracula to the wonderfully witchy Stevie Nicks. Pre-performance, there will be lawn games, Bavarian snacks, and beer selections from local breweries!
Each in-person ticket includes the show, a beverage, and a snack. The main entrance is through the house, which requires stairs; for those in need of an accessible entrance, there is also one on Delancey St. between 3rd and 4th that is one step up into the garden and will have a ramp available. Unfortunately, the nature of the historic house means that the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible, nor are they ADA compliant. There are four steps up into the house with a railing, and two down to the restroom. Staff members are happy to offer assistance with stairs if needed. Please let us know in the provided space when purchasing your tickets if you require accessibility accommodations.
- To protect our audiences and artists, proof of full vaccination will be required at time of entry, including one booster for those eligible to receive one. Please bring your vaccine card or a clear picture of it and your ID.
- We will have a COVID-19 compliance officer on site to ensure we meet the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Since this event is outdoors, masks are welcome but not required while outside. Masks are required if you enter the Physick House to use the restroom. If conditions change, the masking requirement may be relaxed. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
- Capacity will be limited.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, have come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are uncomfortable joining us in person, please stay home for your health and that of our audiences and performers. Contact us for an exchange or refund.
- As the pandemic continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring all updates, and our policies may evolve accordingly. We will share any updates about policy or procedure here, and will notify attendees via email.
The Garden at the Physick House
321 S 4th St
The garden will be tented, so the event will take place rain or shine.
Never Miss a Beat: