An all-new pop-up event!
Home for the Holidays with Tiny Dynamite
Friday, Dec. 9 – Sunday, Dec. 11
at 244 S. 3rd St. in Philadelphia
Directed by Liv Hershey and Kathryn MacMillan
Conceived by Liv Hershey, Kathryn MacMillan, Sara Outing, and Meghan Winch
Featuring Christopher Colucci, Taylor Congdon, Trevor William Fayle, Anna Faye Lieberman, and Satchel Williams
We’ll travel in time as we travel through the beautiful, historic Powel House! Together we’ll explore the rooms of one of America’s finest examples of Georgian architecture and rediscover old holiday traditions, songs, and stories. Each ticket comes with a drink, and snack, and the show.
Home for the Holidays takes place across four rooms in the Powel House, and you will get to decide the order in which you visit them! After gathering for food and drink, you’ll visit a music room with Christopher, a traditions room with Satchel and Anna, and a literature room with Trevor and Taylor — all in the order of your choosing. The performances will loop to ensure you see it all, and they’ll be delivered with our usual joyful good humor.
There are steps up into the house; there will be a ramp available. The event involves stairs, but a fully accessible version of the performance will be available each night. As this is an historic house, the restroom is not ADA compliant. Please let us know in the provided space when purchasing your tickets if you require accessibility accommodations or would like to attend the accessible performance.
- To protect our audiences and artists, proof of full vaccination will be required at time of entry, including one booster for those eligible to receive one. Please bring your vaccine card or a clear picture of it and your ID.
- We will have a COVID-19 compliance officer on site to ensure we meet the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Per CDC guidelines regarding events in areas with high transmission, as Philadelphia is experiencing, we are currently requiring that masks be worn when not eating or drinking; if conditions change, the masking requirement may be relaxed. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
- Capacity will be limited.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, have come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are uncomfortable joining us in person, please stay home for your health and that of our audiences and performers. Contact us for an exchange or refund.
- As the pandemic continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring all updates, and our policies may evolve accordingly. We will share any updates about policy or procedure here, and will notify attendees via email.
The Powel House
244 S 3rd St
This event will take place throughout the Powel House, across two floors.
Never Miss a Beat: